Friday 12 December 2014

What would I like to see in the iPhone 7?

Let me put this out there. The iPhone 6 has just come out, and people are already releasing prototypes of the iPhone 7. Now don't get me wrong, these prototypes are epic!

I can't design my own iPhone, because that would take up a lot of time and money. So, I decided to type out everything that I want to see in the new iPhone. Here we go...

NO AUDIO TRIPPING!!!
I have bluetooth headphones that are awesome to use... Except when I put my iPhone in my pocket. The audio keeps tripping and I don't get good sound. This is most annoying when I'm listening to an audiobook.

Bigger Battery
Apple, you've done a mediocre job on the battery of the iPhone 6. There's nothing worse than going to work, and coming home with half a battery. So should I recharge the phone and damage the battery, or have it last half a day tomorrow?

Storage expansion
Please, please, please. All I'm asking for is one, simple slot to put an SD Card. I can either upgrade internally or buy an adaptor, but both alternatives are costly.

Bluetooth file sharing
Sometimes you want to share the 'drop' with your friend (that one with the Samsung phone). But you can't, because there's no bluetooth file sharing. I could just email it, but that would cost money, and I'm a cheap person.

Waterproof that Phone!
Those cases that people make don't actually work. They all say "makes your iPhone waterproof" but really it doesn't. Just save us some money and implement this feature. It what the cool kids want these days (not that I would know).

Alarms when the iPhone is off
Sometimes I like to sleep. And when I do, I turn off the iPhone to save battery life. But when I do, my alarm doesn't go off. If I leave my iPhone in standby overnight, it's bound to lose some battery.  

I hope you enjoyed that post. If you'd like to add to the list, simply comment below. 

New posts come out every Friday at 17:00 (GMT +2)





No comments:

Post a Comment